How many playlists can I have on Smart IPTV?
If you are a frequent Smart IPTV user, you may be wondering how many playlists you can have on the app. As a subscriber, you have access to a variety of sources, such as videos, music, and pictures, so you may naturally want to organize your content into different playlists for easier access. In this article, we’ll explore how many playlists you can have on a smart IPTV and how to set them up.
Limitation on the number of smart IPTV playlists
The app has no official limit on the number of playlists you can create. Instead, the number of playlists you can create depends on the size of the playlist URL. This means that if your playlist URL only contains a few channels (less than a hundred), you will be able to build as many playlists as you want.
However, if your URLs contain more than a hundred channels, you may have to limit your playlists to three or four per URL. This is because the total number of channels in the URL determines the playlist size. So, if you have a large playlist URL, breaking it up into several smaller URLs will make it easier for Smart IPTV to handle and prevent any buffering or lag issues.
How to create a playlist on smart IPTV
Creating a playlist on Smart IPTV is a simple process that only takes a few steps. Here’s how to create a playlist on Smart IPTV:
1. Open the Smart IPTV app on your device.
2. Click the “+” icon in the playlist section, usually located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Enter a name for the playlist you want to create. It should be short and easy to remember.
4. Paste the URL of the playlist you want to add to the app.
5. After pasting the URL, click “Add Link”.
6. Wait a few minutes for the app to load the channels on the playlist. Once the process is complete, the playlist will be added to your smart IPTV homepage.
How to delete playlists on Smart IPTV
Over time, you may find that some playlists are no longer relevant or useful. Removing them is a quick and easy process. That’s it:
1. On the Smart IPTV home screen, scroll down to the Playlist section.
2. Select the playlist you want to delete.
3. Click on the “yellow star” icon, which will take you to the playlist manager.
4. Select the playlist you want to delete.
5. Click the “Delete” button next to the playlist.
6. Click “Yes” to confirm that you want to delete the playlist.
Smart IPTV provides flexible and customizable services that allow you to create multiple playlists. The number of playlists depends on the size of the playlist URL, and there is no strict limit on the number of playlists you can have. By adhering to the above guidelines, you can enjoy a seamless and hassle-free streaming experience, as well as playlists that are well organized and customized to your preferences.
Subscribe now: iptvs.services
Get your subscription today: iptv-subscription.pro