How To Download Iptv On Kodi
Kodi is a popular media player that lets you stream movies, TV shows, and music on your home television. One of the greatest features of Kodi is its ability to play IPTV channels. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television and is a streaming service that allows you to watch live TV channels via the internet. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to download IPTV on Kodi.
Step 1: Install Kodi
The first step in downloading IPTV on Kodi is to install Kodi on your device. Kodi is a free and open-source media player that can be downloaded on a variety of devices including Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, and even Raspberry Pi. You can download Kodi by visiting the official website at kodi.tv and clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
Step 2: Install IPTV Addon
Once Kodi is installed on your device, you need to install an IPTV addon. An addon is a plugin that adds extra functionality to Kodi. There are many IPTV addons available for Kodi but in this tutorial, we’ll use one of the most popular addons, called ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client.’ To install the add-on, follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi and select ‘Add-ons’ from the main menu.
- Select the ‘Download’ option from the left-hand menu and then select ‘PVR clients.’
- Scroll down until you see ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client’ and click on it.
- Click the ‘Install’ button and wait for the installation process to complete.
Step 3: Configure IPTV addon
Once you have installed the IPTV addon, you need to configure it with your IPTV subscription information. To configure the addon, follow the steps below:
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select ‘Add-ons’ from the main menu.
- Click on the IPTV addon you just installed (PVR IPTV Simple Client).
- Select ‘Configure’ and then select ‘General.’
- Under the ‘M3U Play List URL’ field, enter the URL of your IPTV subscription.
- Under the ‘Electronic Program Guide URL’ field, enter the URL of your EPG service.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes and close the configuration menu.
- Open the IPTV addon and click ‘Channels’ to start watching live TV channels.
In this blog post, we’ve shown you how to download IPTV on Kodi. With this simple tutorial, you can easily watch live TV channels on your home television. Kodi is compatible with a variety of devices, so no matter what device you have, you can use Kodi to enjoy your favorite TV channels. We hope this tutorial has helped you and feel free to share it with your friends and family.
Get your subscription today: iptvs.services
Get your subscription today: iptv-subscription.pro